KuKReenactment Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Forum Rules

Nathan Weisskopf
(@admin)
Kaiserschutzen Enthusiast Admin
Topic starter  

I am not a man who likes lots of rules, so I'm going to try to keep them simple for now.

1) Keep posts made in their correct topics - If you are posting about your collection of original KuK medals, that should go under the collection category, not the reenactment category. Essentially, keep discussions within their respective, allocated categories.

2) Keep it respectful - We are here to study, discuss, and honor the memory of those who served under the Dual Monarchy during the Great War. Cussing out another user will not be tolerated and will earn you a ban if the behavior is constant. 

3) Refrain from spamming - Whether it's making 10 replies in 1 minute on a single discussion or making tons of new posts, please keep spam off these forums. I am hosting this website myself and it does have limited storage space. I'd prefer not to have to purge forums constantly to prevent overflow.

4) For main forum categories, please keep English as the primary language. I feel bad having to write this as I know enthusiasts for Austro-Hungary are from many different nations, but if the forum gets enough traction I will absolutely set up forum categories for people's native tongues. If you'd like to create a post in a different language, I ask that you keep the title in English but mark the language you will be using next to the name. For example, if you want to make a post discussing the Landwehr in Czech, make the title: "Landwehr (Cz / Czech)". This rule will not be enforced heavily, but I asked it so that everyone can get something out of these forums, and a language barrier will not separate users.

That's all I can think of right now. If you have any suggestions don't hesitate to send them to nathanweisskopf@kukreenactment.net

This topic was modified 9 months ago 2 times by Nathan Weisskopf

Share: